We use Go as the main language of the AWS Genomics CLI. To interact with AWS Services we use the AWS SDK for Go v2. Infrastructure to be deployed into an AWS Account is coded as TypeScript using the AWS CDK.
All submissions, including submissions by project members, require review. We use GitHub pull requests for this purpose. Consult GitHub Help for more information on using pull requests.
Please refer to our Contributing document on GitHub for specifics regarding our Pull request procedures, bug reports, feature requests, code of conduct and license terms.
- Github Hello World!: A basic introduction to GitHub concepts and workflow.
- Golang: Information about the Go language
- TypeScript: Information about the Go language
- AWS CDK: Developer guide to the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- AWS SDK for Go v2: Developer guide for the AWS SDK for Go v2
- Docsy user guide: All about Docsy, including how it manages navigation, look and feel, and multi-language support.
- Hugo documentation: Comprehensive reference for Hugo.