jsii consists of multiple single-purposed programs which can be used to compose various workflows.
We are considering creating an "umbrella entrypoint" to make it easier to consume.
||Maintenance||Compiles TypeScript to jsii module (TypeScript 3.9 Syntax)|
||GA||Compiles TypeScript to jsii module (TypeScript 5.0 Syntax)|
||GA||Creates ready-to-publish language-specific packages from jsii modules|
||GA||Strong-typed reflection library for jsii type systems|
||GA||API backwards compatibility checker|
||Maintenance||Transpile code snippets (in docs) from TypeScript to jsii languages|
||Experimental||Transpile code snippets (in docs) from TypeScript to jsii languages|
||Experimental||Interactive tool for generating jsii configuration|
||Community||Publishes jsii modules to all supported package managers|
||Community||Generates relocatable source code in jsii languages from typescript|
||Community||Generates markdown API documentation for jsii modules|
- GA: Projects that are deemed Generally Available and for which customers can expect full support, including new features, bug fixes, and security updates.
- Experimental: Projects that are under active development and may change behavior or receive other breaking changes across minor releases.
- Community: a community-maintained project, not officially supported by the jsii core team.
- Maintenance: Project releases under Maintenance continue to receive full support, including new features, bug fixes, and security updates for a limited time before moving to Support.
- Support: Deprecated projects no longer receive new features, and are only updated with severe bug fixes and security updates; until they are declared End-of-Support.
Last update: 2023-09-18